Aamir khan biography
Aamir Khan is an Indian film actor, producer, writer, singer, talk-show host, and director. The full name of Aamir Khan is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan. He was born in 1965 on 14 March. He has been acting for 30 years in the Indian film industry. Khan has managed to himself as one of the top most popular and influential artists of Indian movies. Aamir khan is globally popular, especially in the Middle East and China. He has received a lot of awards nationally and internationally. Now Aamir Khan age is 56 years.
Aamir Khan Profile
|Full name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Familiar Name||Aamir Khan or Amir Khan|
|Date of Birth||14 March 1965|
|Aamir Khan Age||56 Years(2021)|
|Birthplace||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
Aamir Khan was born in an Indian middle-class family, His father was a film producer and his mother was a housewife. Some of his relatives were members of the Hindi film industry. Aamir’s paternal uncle was one of the most famous film producers named Nasir Hussain. Abul Kalam Azad was his grandmother’s relative who was the first education minister in India. Amir Khan has Four siblings. He is the eldest among them. Aamir khan learned acting from his family. He started his career at the age of eight. A brief summary of his family is given-
|Father’s Name||Tahir Hussain|
|Mother’s Name||Zeenat Hussain|
|Amir Khan wife/wives|
|Date of Marriage||1986 & 2005|
|Divorced Date||3rd July 2021 (Last Marriage)|
|Nephew||Imran Khan (Film Actor)|
|Color of Eye||Bown|
|Color of Hair||Black|
|Home Town||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|College Name||Mumbai’s Narsee Monjee College,|
|Education Level||12th Grade|
Aamir Khan Movies/ Film Career
Aamir Khan started his film career at the age of eight as a child actor in his uncle Nasir Hussain‘s film Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973). Khan started full-time acting in 1984. He acted his feature role as an adult in Holi(1984). This movie was an experimental film. Aamir Khan got success with a leading role in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in 1988. He received National Award in the Special Mention category for his performance in the ‘Raakh’ film. Amir Khan succeeded himself in doing some commercially successful movies as the leading actor in 1990. A Number of Amir Khan’s commercially hit films list is given following-
|Name of Movie||Released Date||Hit/ Flop|
|Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak||29 April 1988||Super Hit|
|Dil||22 June 1990||Super Hit|
|Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin||12 July 1991||Hit|
|Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander||22 May 1992||Hit|
|Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke||23 July 1993||Hit|
|Rangeela||09 August 1995||Super Hit|
|Raja Hindustani||15 November 1996||Blockbuster|
|Ishq||28 November 1997||Super Hit|
|Ghulam||19 June 1998||Hit|
|Sarfarosh||30 April 1999||Hit|
|Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India||15 June 2001||Hit|
|Rang De Basanti||26 January 2006||Hit|
|Fanaa||26 May 2006||Super Hit|
|Taare Zameen Par||21 December 2007||Hit|
|Ghajini||25 December 2008||Blockbuster|
|3 Idiots||25 December 2009||All-time Blockbuster|
|Talaash||30 November 2012||Semi-Hit|
|Dhoom 3||20 December 2013||Blockbuster|
|PK||19 December 2014||All-time Blockbuster|
|Dangal||23 December 2016||All-time Blockbuster|
|Secret Superstar||19 October 2017||Hit|
|Thugs Of Hindostan||18 November 2018||Flop|
Film & Other Categories Awards
Aamir Khan has received lots of awards in his 30 years film career. Some prominent awards list is given following-
|Year||Film Name||Category of Awards||Result|
|1989||Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak||Best Male Debut||Won|
|1997||Raja Hindustani||Best Actor||Won|
|2002||Lagaan||Best Actor & Best Film||Won|
|2008||Taare Zameen Par||Best film, supporting Actor & Director||Won|
|2010||3 Idiots||Best Actor||Nominated|
|2017||Dangal||Best Actor & Best Film||Won|
|2018||Secret Superstar||Best Supporting Actor & Best Film||Nominated|
Civilian and honorary awards
- In 2003, Aamir Khan received Padma Shri civilian award in the Republic of India.
- In 2010, Aamir Khan received Padma Bhushan civilian award in the Republic of India.
- He Received Honorary Doctorate from Maulana Azad National Urdu University for his contributions to the Indian cinema industry.
- In 2017, Khan has received the National Treasure of India From the Government of China.
Aamir Khan’s Net Worth (Financial Status)
Amir Khan is estimated to have a total net worth of approximately US $ 210 million, which is approximately INR 15.62 billion in Indian currency. Amir Khan is also the producer of most of his films, so he receives the profit share in addition to his acting fee in the film. His average salary in the film is about INR 85 crore. Aamir also endorses multiple brands and charges around Rs 1012 crore for advertising. With such a huge win and win, Aamir always comes first when it comes to sharing, charity, and social work. When it comes to taxes, too, Mr. Khan comes first, one of the largest taxpayers in the country.
|Per Movie Income||85 Crore INR (Approx)|
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 346 Million (Approx)|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1562 Crore INR (Approx)|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, singer & Social Worker|
|per Month Income And Salary||11 Crore + (Approx)|
|Income per Anum||$17 Million+ (128 Crore)|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Aamir Khan’s Favorite Factors
- Actors- Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, Govinda
- Actresses- Waheeda Rahman, Gita Bali, Badhubal, Sridevi
- Food- Dal & Rice
- Novie- Pyaasa
- Fruits- Apple & Banana
- Sports- Tennis & Cricket
- Cricketers- Saurav Ganguly, Sachin Tendulkar
- Song- (Oh re Taal Mile’ Film name Anokhi Raat 1968
- Favorite Cars – Mercedes Benz, Roll Royce Ghost Phantom
Aamir Khan Controversy(Aamir Khan Age)
He is one of the most popular actors and perfectionist artists in the Bollywood film industry. Aamir has been an icon in the industry since Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, his first blockbuster, was also known for not participating in awards and making very few films per year. rebellious and perfectionist. He made the only Oscar-nominated Indian film. At the same time, he was the focus of controversy on several occasions. Some of the controversies about Aamir Khan listed here would entertain you as well as his films.
Aamir Khan became controversial when news broke of his relationship with the British journalist. It was also reported that outside of that relationship, she had an illegitimate son named Jaan. Aamir is said to have met Jessica Hines on the sets of Ghulam and had an affair. Since she became pregnant shortly afterward, he asked her to abort the child, but Jessica decided to raise the child alone in London.
Shah Rukh- Aamir Conflict–
Along with their competing rivalry, Aamir Khan’s declaration that he had a dog named Shah Rukh had escalated matters. On his blog, Aamir mentioned, “Shahrukh licks my feet and I give him cookies from time to time. Can I ask for more? Before I jump to conclusions, let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog.
PK Naked Picture–
The famous poster of Aamir holding a transistor to protect his unseen body parts became a topic of discussion overnight. Amir Khan was tried for this unusual act, but the court refused to intervene on the matter.
Comment on intolerance –
Amir Khan’s comment on intolerance in India sparked outrage across the country. It was related to the election of Shree Narendra Modi as Prime Minister of India in 2014. Those words caused an uproar on social media as people were divided on the issue.
Extramarital Relationship and Divorce
Amir Khan was in the middle of a controversy after his wife Reena Dutt filed for divorce in 2002. The actor later separated from his wife after falling in love with Kiran Rao while filming Lagaan. by mutual agreement and the actor was able to meet his children.
Some Unknown Factors of Aamir Khan( Aamir Khan Age)
- Aamir started his film career at the age of eight. Then he became a child star to superstar.
- He was a professional lawn tennis player. He participated in multiple national tournaments during his school days.
- Mr. Perfectionist always avoids film award ceremonies after losing to Sunny Deol at the 1990 Filmfare awards.
- Aamir Khan does not like baths. He only takes a shower when he would go out site.
- Aamir Khan appears to be the only known Bollywood star who is missing a wax figure in Madame Tussauds. When they confronted him, he declined their offer.
- Aamir khan likes to eat. He eats everything. He is known to his family as having an eating disorder.
- Aami Khan likes to smoke.
- Khan occasionally takes drinks at parties or functions.
- Aamir’s Father was a Filmmaker and his uncle also.
- He played with balloons and kites in his childhood.
- Khan Passed his childhood in poverty.
- To Promoting His first film, he personally stuck the posters on Mumbai Streets and even distributed posters in buses and taxis with his cousins.
- He kissed Karisma in the film Raza Hindustani. His kiss is considered one of the longest kisses in Indian Film History.
- Farha Khan invited him to attain Om Shanti Om song, but he directly refused and told her he was busy with his shooting.
- Aamir Khan does not invite anyone outside of his family to his birthday celebrations.
- Aamir Khan promises on his every birthday, that he never smokes but he can’t.
- Khan was featured in Time magazine among the 100 most influential persons in the world in 2013.
- He has been an official ambassador of Unicef.