Abram Khan (Shahrukh Khan son)
Abram Khan is the younger son of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan. He was born on 27 May 2013. He is 9 years old. Abram has two older siblings Aryan and Suhana Khan.
Abram is very cute and innocent. He is very fond of horses. He has also ridden horses. Abram loves watching cricket. He loves to play video games. He loves to dance and sing.
|Abram Shahrukh Khan
|Shahrukh Khan’s son.
|Date of Birth
|May 27, 2013
|Age (In 2022)
|Zodiac / Sun sign
Abram Khan Father: Shahrukh khan
One of the most popular and successful actors in Hindi films. Shahrukh Khan (born Shahrukh Khan on 2 November 1965), also known as SRK, is an Indian film actor, producer, and television personality. Referred to in the media as the “Badshah of Bollywood”, “King of Bollywood” or “King Khan”, he has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films and earned numerous accolades, including 14 Filmfare Awards. Abram Khan is popular due to his father’s fame.
Khan has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide. In terms of audience size and income, he has been described as one of the most successful film stars in the world.
Abram Khan’s mother: Gauri Khan
Gauri Khan is an Indian film producer and designer. She is married to Shahrukh Khan, who is an actor and also the co–owner of Red Chillies Entertainment. She has produced several movies with him as well.
Gauri studied at Loreto Convent, Delhi, and did her graduated in Economics from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi. After that, she pursued a course in interior design at the SNDT Women‘s University in Mumbai.
Gauri Khan married Shahrukh Khan in 1991. They have three children, Aryan Khan, Suhana Khan, and Abram Khan.
Aryan Khan is the second son of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan. Aryan is the elder brother of Abram Khan. He was born on 13 November 1997. He is 23 years old. Aryan has a younger brother named Abram and a younger sister named Suhana Khan.
Aryan is very handsome and talented. He has completed his graduation from the University of Southern California. Aryan has also worked in a few television commercials. He loves playing cricket and football. He is a very good dancer.
Suhana Khan is the second child and first daughter of Shahrukh Khan and Gauri Khan. She is the elder sister of Abram Khan. Suhana was born on 22 May 2000. She is 22 years old.
Suhana is very beautiful and talented. She has completed her graduation from Ardingly College in the UK. Suhana has also worked in a few television commercials. She loves playing cricket and football. She is a very good dancer.
|Chocolates, Chinese Food
|Dancing, Playing Games
Education Details of Abram Khan
|Dhirubhai Ambani International School
|Studying in Primary School
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Some Unknown Factors of Abram Khan
- He is one of the maximum well-known movie star sons who was given the eye of the media even earlier than he become born.
- His name, AbRam is a portmanteau phrase that’s crafted by Ram and Ibrahim.
- Abram is a masculine given call of Biblical Hebrew starting place this means that exalted father or father of many children.
- He was born before the expected date of delivery. Yes, it is a premature baby. The celebrity child was born at 34 weeks pregnant and was initially kept alone in the hospital with incentive care.
- Abram made his Bollywood debut together along with his father’s film only, Happy New Year.
- Khan had published Abram’s first photograph on Twitter at some point the time of Eid and considering that then only, the fashion of posting his youngest child’s images on Twitter continued.
- There become a rumor that the couple had decided the intercourse with AbRam earlier than his birth, which is unlawful in India
- The medical doctor who had sorted the whole surrogacy system is Dr. Jatin Shah who owns an IVF sanatorium in Mumbai.