Biography: Kevin Durand
Kevin Durand was born on January 14th, 1974 in Thunder Bay, Ontario. He is a Canadian actor, who is best known for playing roles in the films, 3:10 to Yuma, X–Men Origins: Wolverine, and The Incredible Hulk.
Durand began his acting career in the early 1990s, appearing in various television episodes. He made his film debut in the 1998 film, Darkman II: The Return of Durant. In the early 2000s, he appeared in the films, Black Hawk Down, and The Butterfly Effect.
|Full Name||Kevin Durand|
|Date of Birth||14-Jan-1974|
|Age in 2022||48|
|Birth Place||Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada|
|Height of Kevin Durand||6′ 6″ (1.98 m)|
|Weight of Kevin Durand||Weight|
There is no available information approximately his childhood. Kevin Serge Durand was born on 14 January 1974 to Reina and Serge Durand, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. Kevin belongs of French-Canadian descent. It is unknown if he has any siblings. He attended the St. Ignatius High School in Thunder Bay, in which he might be visible rapping.
Net Worth: Kevin Durand
Kevin Durand Net Worth and Salary: Kevin Durand is a Canadian actor who has a net worth of $4 million. Born in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada, Kevin Durand began his professional acting career in the late 1990s. He has become one of the busiest character actors in Hollywood, appearing in a variety of film projects and on television, mostly in supporting roles.
Durand’s first breakthrough came when he was cast in Mystery, Alaska. He often plays characters from both sides of law enforcement, such as Booth in Walking Tall, his partner Red in Wild Hogs, psychotic neo-Nazi Jeeves Tremor in Smokin’ Aces, the title role in Otis E., Gabriel in Legion, Little John in Robin Hood, and hired thug Tucker in the 2007 remake of 3:10 to Yuma.
Durand appeared alongside Hugh Jackman in X-Men Origins: Wolverine as Blob and in Real Steel. In 2012, he starred in David Cronenberg’s Citizen Gangster and Cosmopolis and played the video game character Barry Burton in the fifth installment of the Resident Evil film series Resident Evil: Retribution.
Kevin appeared in the film “The Mortal Instruments” in 2013. He starred in Darren Aronofsky’s Noah and two mid-2010s Atom Egoyan films, Devil’s Knot and The Captive. Fet in The Strain, Harbard the Wanderer in Vikings, Agent Jay Swopes in the US remake of Touching Evil, and guest starred in CSI, CSI: Miami, ER, Without a Trace, Dead Like Me, and more. the TV show Stargate SG-1 as Lord Zipacna and on Lost as Martin Keamy.
Personal life: Durand
Kevin Durand’s personal information is very difficult to find. Durand married Sandra Cho on October 1, 2010, and has two children with her. They were blessed with their first child on August 30, 2015, a daughter they named Amélie Moon. They were later blessed with another daughter whom they named Winter Fox.
Some Common Facts about Kevin Durand
- Kevin was born on January 14, 1974, in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada.
- He is 6 feet 6 inches tall.
- Durand has appeared in more than 50 films and television series.
- He has been married to his wife Lisa Durand since 2005.
- They have two sons together. • Kevin Durand is a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- He is an avid collector of comic books.
- Kevin Durand has a fear of heights.
- He is a huge fan of the band Rush.
- Durand is fluent in French. Some Interesting Facts about Kevin Durand
- Kevin started his acting career in the early 1990s.
- He made his film debut in the 1994 film “Street Legal”.
- Kevin’s first major role came in the 1998 film “Smoke Signals”.
- He has also appeared in the films “X–Men Origins: Wolverine”, “Real Steel”, “Cosmopolis”, and “Mortal Instruments: City of Bones”.
- Kevin has had recurring roles in the television series “Dark Angel”, “Lost”, “The Flash”, and “The Strain”.
- He has also appeared in the television series “ER”, “CSI: Miami”, “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit”, and “NCIS: Los Angeles”.
- Durand has won several awards for his work in film and television.
- He has been nominated for a Saturn Award, a Scream Award, and a Canadian Comedy Award.