Sanjiv Bhasin Wiki
Sanjiv Bhasin is a popular Indian YouTuber who creates videos that lead new investors to various aspects of the stock market. He is also an expert in the corporate sector, serving as a director of the Gurugram branch of IIFL Securities Ltd.
Sanjiv was born on Thursday, October 25, 1962 (age 60 as of 2022). He grew up in New Delhi and attended St. Columba’s School, New Delhi (1972-1981). He received a Bachelor of Commerce with honors from Shri Ram College. of Trade, Delhi.
Sanjiv Bhasin Personal Life
Sanjiv Bhasin is married to Rashi Bhasin. The couple has three children together. Their names are Shivraj Bhasin, Raghav Bhasin, and Siya Bhasin. Raghav is a data analyst at IIFL, and Siya is a student.
Sanjiv Bhasin Career
Sanjiv Bhasin started his career with Birla Sun Life Insurance as the assistant manager of the company’s channel partner team. He later worked with Mahindra & Mahindra as an area sales manager for the automotive division for three years.
Sanjiv Bhasin worked with Reliance Communications as a regional manager for the customer service department for three years. He later worked with Aviva Life Insurance Company as the head of the channel partner team for four years. He later worked with HCL Infosystems as a regional sales manager for the consumer electronics division for two years.
Sanjiv Bhasin joined IIFL Securities Ltd in the year 2012 and is currently working as the director of the company’s Gurugram branch.
He also has a YouTube channel named ‘India’s No.1 Investor’ on which he posts videos guiding young investors about the various aspects of the stock market. His channel has over 1.2 million subscribers.
He also has a blog named ‘India’s No.1 Investor Blog’ in which he writes about the various aspects of the stock market and investing in stocks.
Sanjiv Bhasin was named the ‘Best Investor’ by the Business World magazine in the year 2016. He was named as the ‘Best Investor of the Year’ by the Moneycontrol website in the year 2017.
His articles, regarding the inventory marketplacetechniques and queries, are regularly posted in newspapers.
Sanjiv Bhasin’s Net Worth
As of 2022, Sanjiv Bhasin has a net worth of ₹27 crores.
Some Unknown Factors of Sanjib Bhasin
- He is the director of the Gurugram department of IIFL Securities Ltd, one in all India’s main brokerage firms. He is likewise a well-known YouTuber. He uploads films associated with the inventory marketplace, and he’s regularly known as the marketplace guru.
- Sanjiv became stimulated to play cricket via way of means of his father as his father became a Ranji player.
- Sanjiv evolved a hobby in bodily sports activities from a younger age. He changed into the captain of his university’s cricket team. He additionally represented his faculty and university in numerous hockey competitions.
- Sanjiv additionally performed cricket throughout his college and university days. In college, he received ‘The Cricketer of the Year award, and later, he captained his university’s cricket team. Apart from cricket, he additionally performed hockey in his college and university.
- He is likewise regularly featured in famous commercial enterprise newspapers, pointing out his perspectives on numerous inventory marketplace techniques and errors dedicated through amateur investors
- Sanjiv often conducts seminars and workshops below the IIFL banner, teaching human beings approximately the monetary world.
- He commenced persevering with the direction of Jyotish Vidya (astrology) at the Indian Council of Astrological Sciences in Delhi in 2001. Since then, he has been conferred with 4 levels of Jyotish Vidya consisting of Jyotish Praveena, Jyotish Visharda, Jyotish Bushan, and Jyotish Kovid, which is equal to a doctorate in Mundane Astrology
- Sanjiv began his YouTube channel in September 2019, he uploads films primarily based totally on the inventory marketplace queries of beginner traders. Soon, he accumulated a large following on his channel, attaining 372K subscribers in 2022.