Virat Kohli Biography
Virat Kohli was born on 5 November 1988 in Delhi, India to Prem Kohli and Saroj Kohli. He has two siblings, Vikash and Bhavna. His father worked as a criminal lawyer and his mother is a homemaker. Kohli was raised in Uttam Nagar and started playing cricket at a very young age. He attended Vishal Bharti Public School and Saviour Convent Senior Secondary School. He later studied at St. Stephen‘s College, Delhi but could not complete his degree due to his cricketing commitments. In 2022, Virat Kohli net worth is $115 million approximately.
Kohli made his debut for Delhi in 2006 and played for them until 2008. He was then selected to play for the Indian U–19 team and captained the side to victory in the 2008 U–19 World Cup. Virat made his ODI debut for India in 2008 and his Test debut in 2011.
He quickly established himself as one of the best batsmen in the world and is currently ranked as the number one batsman in both Test and ODI cricket. He has scored over 10,000 runs in both formats and has been the recipient of many awards, including the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2012 and 2017.
Brief Wiki of Virat Kohli
|Full Name||Virat Kohli|
|Father’s Name||Prem Kohli|
|Mother’s Name||Saroj Kohli|
|Date of Birth||5 November 1988|
|Siblings||Bhavna Kohli, Vikash Kohli|
|Bith place||Delhi, India|
Virat Kohli‘s Wife
Virat Kohli Net worth
According to various online resources (Wikipedia), the most popular Indian cricketer Virat Kohli estimates a net worth of around $ 140 million, which is equivalent to 800 million Indian rupees in Indian currency. World Cup and was subsequently bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore at the IPL. Virat Kohli net worth in 2022 is $115 million, including his salary, endorsements, and gaming winnings. He is paid a huge amount of income 11 crores per anum through different endorsements like Puma, Wrong, Audi, etc.
|Net Worth (2022)Estimated||$ 115 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||800 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||7 Crore +|
|yearly Income||55 Crore +|
|Income Source||Cricket, Endorsement|
|Last Updated||August 2022|
Virat Kohli (net worth)IPL Income
|Year||Team||Per season Income|
|2019 (||RCB||$2.12 Million|
Virat Kohli Physical Stats
5’feet 9 Inches
|Color of Eye||Dark Brown|
|Color of Hair||Black|
Virat Kohli is an Indian cricketer who currently captains the Indian national team. A right–handed top–order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best batsmen in the world. He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League and has been the team‘s captain since 2013.
Kohli made his international debut in August 2008 in an ODI against Sri Lanka. He made his Test debut in November 2011 against West Indies. Virat quickly became one of the mainstays of the Indian team and was appointed the vice–captain of the ODI team in 2012. He took over the Test captaincy in December 2014 and led the team to a historic series win in Sri Lanka.
In early 2017, he became the limited–overs captain as well. Kohli has been the recipient of many awards including the ICC ODI Player of the Year in 2012 and 2017, the Wisden Leading Cricketer in the World in 2016 and 2017, and the Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (ICC Cricketer of the Year) in 2017. He has also been honored with the Arjuna Award and the Padma Shri, the fourth and fifth highest civilian awards respectively.
|International Career||ODI- 18 August.2008 against Sri Lanka|
Test-20 June 2011, Against West Indies
T20- 12 June 2010 against Zimbabwe
|Home team||Delhi, RCB|
|Attacking Movement||Very Aggressive|
|Feel Comport against||Pakistan & Australia|
|Favorite Drive||Cover Drive &Fick shot|
Achievements of Virat Kohli
- In 2011 he scored the first Indian century in the ICC world tournament.
- He made 2 Hundred as the third Indian at the age of 22.
- Virat completed the fasted 5000 runs in ODI.
- He is the only Indian player who scored 100 by 52 balls against Australia.
- He is the first Indian skipper to register 9 tests win in a calendar year.
- Virat is the only Indian captain who scored the highest 235 in the test innings.
- He scored the fastest 10000 ODI runs and reached the mark in 205 innings.
- He is the first Indian cricketer who scored 3 consecutive ODI centuries.
- Virat is the fastest player in the world who scored 19000 runs in international cricket.
- 2013 – Arjuna Award
- 2017 – Padma Shri, India’s fourth-highest civilian award
- 2018 – Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
Virat Kohli’s Playing Style
Virat Kohli is an aggressive right-handed batsman. He is known for his ability to play shots all around the park and has been particularly successful against the short ball. He is also known for his athleticism in the field and has often been compared to Jonty Rhodes.
Virat Kohli has been in outstanding form in recent years and is currently the leading run-scorer in the Indian Premier League. He has also been successful in limited-overs cricket and is currently the leading run-scorer in Twenty20 Internationals. Virat Kohli is currently the captain of the Indian Test team and is one of the most successful captains in the world.
He has led India to Test series victories against England, Australia, and New Zealand. Virat Kohli is one of the most popular cricketers in the world and has a huge fan following. He is also one of the highest-paid cricketers in the world and has endorsement deals with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Kohli’s Favourites Things
|Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar (Batsman) Shane Warne (Bowler)|
|Cricket Ground||Oval, Australia|
|TV Show||American Homeland|
Virat Kohli Family
|Marriage date||11 December 2017|
|Wife Name||Anushka Sharma|
|Child Name||Vamika (Baby girl)|
|Girlfriends (Rumour)||Sarah Jane Dias (Actress)|
|Sajana (Model, Actress)|
|Tamannah Bhatia (Actress)|
|Izabella Leite (Brazilian Model)|
|Manasha bhai (Actress)|
Some Unknown Factors of Virat Kohli
- Kohli first performed for the Delhi Under-15 group in October 2002 withinside the 2002–03 Polly Umrigar Trophy.
- He represented the city’s cricket group at numerous age-organization degrees earlier than making his great debut in 2006.
- In July 2006, Kohli became decided on withinside the India Under-19squad on its excursion of England. He made his worldwide debut, at the age of 19, withinside the first ODI of the excursion, and became disregarded for 12.
- In August 2008, he became blanketed with withinside the Indian ODI squad for the excursion to Sri Lanka and the Champions Trophy in Pakistan.
- In the primary health of the World Cup in opposition to Pakistan at Adelaide, Virat Kohli hit 107 in 126 balls, sharing 100-plus partnerships with each Dhawan and Suresh Raina, to assist India set a complete of three hundred and win the healthy via way of means of seventy-six runs.
- Virat appeared as one of the great limited-overs batsmen withinside the world, especially at the same time as chasing.
- In March 2008, Virat Kohli became offered an adolescent settlement via way of means of the Indian Premier League franchise Royal Challengers Bangalore for $30,000.
- In the 2011 season, Virat Kohli became the simplest participant retained via way of means of the Royal Challengers franchise. He became made vice-captain of the group.
- Football is his 2d favored sport.
- In November 2014, Kohli and Anjana Reddy Universal Sportsbiz (USPL) released an adolescents style logo WROGN. In 2015, Virat Kohli invested Rs.90 crore (US$13 million) to begin a sequence of gyms and health facilities throughout the country.